IRO acts to:
- Initiate, prepare, and facilitate signing (or renewal) of various MoAs and MoUs with different national and foreign universities and organisations; and then to follow-up and execute such MoUs and MoUs. In this regard, IRO provides information and advice to TIU faculty and students about agreements with partner universities.
- Provide appropriate knowledge and methods to improve and maintain internationalisation process, supervising university’s home-based and cross border internationalisation programs.
- Monitor, maintain, and update international relations of the University to ensure the presence of TIU at international events and activities.
- Organise the university’s international activities, contacts, relations, and partnerships of the University; and then maintain the subsequent database.
- Promote, coordinate, and administrate the exchange of international scholars and students.